Header Ads

Kamini Flower In English it's Called Orange Jessamine

                                                       Kamini Flower   By Rahat Uddin Jewel




Perhaps your psyche will be loaded up with light interest or full interest. There is most likely nobody who has not heard the name of Kamini or who has not seen it. The strength of this blossom is like that of Shiuli. Dropping is its principal reason. When the blossom sprouts, the petals tumble off.

Kamini Flower. 
You really - if you touch me gently, I will blossom into a flower of your love. I am still waiting, but I will become an old man.
You are a green leaf, I am a white flower
Don't make the mistake of putting your head on your chest.
Just delicateness in sight - such a delicate watch - blustery wet day - you are sitting reasoning - will be a detainee in the house. Yet, look how delightful it is waiting......Open the brain and come I'm pausing - with a hundred thousand charms. Will you take a drop of interest?My tears fell on the leaves - assuming you are green, how about you awaken with the hint of my tears. In a never-ending unconsciousness - cut swimming. Wake up and perceive how delicate your kamini garden has become in my tears...... You will be insane now - to contact the eyelids.
Indeed, you have seen the fall sky - how much whiteness spreads across the blue sky. However, have you at any point believed that whiteness is hanging tight for you in this living green chest? Goodness, come and see my nursery brimming with blossoms. Regardless of whether you neglect, you can turn into a butterfly. Dhyatteri, you don't comprehend love, you don't open your psyche.
Blossoms sprouted in my nursery
He is for you
To come
I would be honored.

That part of Kamini
Look the number of blossoms that are right there
Try not to give companions, don't take it
Organize the hair.
Along these lines, I will be perched on your chest, you will keep the creeper from surrounding me and embrace me. The long periods of affection are that way and returned the time of Kamini.
Goodness look how sweet
Spread on the page
Milk white blossoms sit on it
Enveloped by an umbrella.

With shadow and deception
Contacting the whiteness
A snapshot of downpour
Captivated.

Wet blossoms on wet leaves
brimming with affection
You are far away on such a day
Heart broken.
I will fall, I will pass on - I will blend in the residue
In the event that you would be able, come and save
Any other way I will lose the heading...
I'm alive sitting tight for you for some time
For what reason do you keep it just in your obliviousness?
The fragrance of white blossoms that I save for you
Come and take it - proceed to fail to remember it
Come to smell the container brimming with Kamini
I will sit tight you until the end of time.
I will give you love-book in your pocket
When you fail to remember my fantasy, you draw.
Green saree with white line
Will you give it companion?
Realize that I love you
You are one Sindhu.
Butterfly in bloom garden
Come see rapidly
What a wonderful bloom
trapped in the plan.
Listen you will be intrigued
On the off chance that close by
Your life will be wonderful
Draw my image.
I gave you every one of the feelings I had and you offered me as a trade off, I'm remaining in Katban with tears in my eyes. Where blossoms will be given, tears will be shed. You can, yet pay attention to the trade. I'll give you charm not cut — Come this season — I'll provide you with a small bunch of inebriating fragrance. Perhaps you can place me in your brain once.




Come on, see you one more day, here in a caring hour. Up to that point, remain well - all the best for affection and all the best for companions.




No comments

Powered by Blogger.