Header Ads

A father's letter to his son from a nursing home


However, the birth-giver could not fully fulfill your needs, let alone your basic needs, but you are not poor. So no hobby of boys and girls should be incomplete. I am also very happy with your prayers. Gani Mia from the next room is jealous of my happiness because you come to me twice every year. Despite your busy schedule, I forbid you to come again and again, but still I don't understand why you come.it is don't be afraid that if you don't come, I will forget you or pray less, but the number of prayers for you will continue to increase day by day. Because my world is shrinking day by day and my one eye is like a broken spectacle. Sorry for poor Gani Mia! Her children never looked for her after leaving her here; Except just sending money. Dear son! Regret comes again and again in life.in mind It seems that I have made a grave mistake somewhere. Where did I fail to fulfill my duty in raising you? Your mother and I have not made any plans for life leaving you out, but today I feel very helpless. This may be my last letter to you, so it is necessary to say something. I don't think I'll die so soon because I won't be caught by death if I want to but when I sit down to write, the way my eyes get blurry, the way my hands start shaking or the way my brain resists me, I don't think I can write anymore. So I will say the last words of life today. Don't be afraid, I will put you on the pedestal of forgiveness. Standing at the bottom of the sea of death, it seems that as a child you have fulfilled all the responsibilities of a good child, but I am not at all successful as a father. In society with old age although there are many kinds of bad talk, I don't think so. You didn't tie me up and send me to the old age home, but I defied your tears and took shelter here. Dad, you may not remember but I cut ties with almost all my relatives just so that your education would not be disturbed. Even though your mother was the only daughter of your grandparents, she kept herself away from them just thinking about your bright future. I and your mother succeeded in our purpose. If the name of only a few prominent people of the country is mentioned, then the name of our gold medalist is also mentioned. Is it less joy-less than we get. If this old man who treated you like a human being today hinders the bright future of my grandfather, it is incompatible! A boy like the boy who looks after us here is rare. If you talk about him, you will think that there is such a stupid boy in this world! Morning, noon, evening or late at night with a sweet smile and asks, uncle! Need something? His behavior fills the void in your absence. The boy is very poor. He has to live with his parents and wife and children with what he earns from here by working day and night. I listen attentively to his sufferings; A disabled-lazy person like me has no other work outside of this. I wish I could give him some extra money. But I can't afford it. I asked the boy to bring his parents to this nursing home. Hearing this, the boy cried and said, even if he sells blood, he will keep his parents to himself; Never give to old age home.Hearing the boy's words, the inside was suddenly twisted but after a moment I realized that I might be getting emotional! So I didn't say anything to the boy about it. What a little educated boy thinks about his parents is only about emotions! Why do you who are highly educated indulge your emotions? Father! If you come to see me next time, bring some of my collier's dear brothers. I want to see if they hear they want to come. There is no need to bring the wife so far. Mamni can't stand my heat.I know that Dadubhai (Grant Child) will also suffer. But this is the last time in life. I can't guarantee that I will never want to see them again because my behaviors are becoming childish as the days go by. Later, if you ever want to see grandpa or grandpa, keep it out of consideration as my child's whimsical behavior. Do not bring anything cooked from home while coming. Compared to the food here, the food at home is much worse! There were many words to write but I could not write anything else. From where a blind insect came into my eyes! There is some pain. Forgive the disabled father. Try not to be an incompetent father to your children like me. Your mother has been teasing me for a few days. I don't understand why this is happening 15 years after losing him. In the dream he is only calling. I wish I could live longer and see who my friends are in the empty nursing homes, but I may not be so lucky! After I die, bury me next to your mother. It will waste some space but I can't stay away from your mother. Keep this sign of mine. Will you keep it? forgive me Your disabled birth mother Natnpally old age home.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.