Header Ads

Happy New Year 2023










Today is the first day of 2023. When I woke up in the morning, I thought today was my working day. Girl will come so...

The rate at which fireworks and lanterns flew in Dhaka city last night eclipsed all previous records.

  After entering FB, I saw that Azrin Afrin, a teacher of history department of Dhaka University, has uploaded some footage of last night's fireworks. I felt really bad after seeing it. The sound of firecrackers and the fire of lanterns across the sky. Where are the birds running with their lives? I remember reading Aesop's fable when I was young, a group of boys throwing stones at frogs in the water.

  The frogs were saying, "O boy, what play is for you, die for us." Indeed, what we are doing in the name of welcoming the new year, the best creatures in the world, I can't forget the scene of the birds being scared. I will tell the Department of Wildlife Conservation to stop it by making a strict law. This scenario should not happen in the future.

The more interesting story is that three days after the Metrorail was launched, it was suspended for a few hours. The reason? Because what else, that colorful lantern. The lantern has finished its flight and landed on the electronic wire of the Metrorail and that's it.

The country belongs to all of us. love everyone But everything should be kept within limits. If we do not fly fireworks and lanterns, then the New Year will not be welcomed?

I put the question to everyone.

When Antara comes, Eid descends at home. As always brought me a Happy New Year cake. The conversation went on until the evening. In the meantime, Zahid called and heard that we were laughing so much, he said, are you having fun, friends? More laughter, in fact both of us can laugh at two hundred people. I started the year with joy, pain, pride. How will the whole year go? Allah knows. Allah is the owner of the unseen. I say again to everyone,

Happy new year, & Love love love. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.